• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• [Erledigt] PHP Challenge

Hallo,
    kennt dafür jemand eine Lösung?

Willkommen im Forum.

Ich würde vorschlagen: Folge der Aufgabenstellung.

- http://php-de.github.io/jumpto/grundlagen-quellen/

Kommentar

erledigt

Kommentar

http://www.php.de/scriptboerse/

Kommentar

Zitat von Lagundo Beitrag anzeigen
          Für eine korrekte Lösung bis heute Abend biete ich 20 Euro.
          Ach komm schon, das ist einfache Mathematik. Etwas Formularverarbeitung und ein paar Schleifen, das kriegst du hin (als vermeintlicher Anfänger) in 5 Stunden.
          [URL="https://github.com/chrisandchris"]GitHub.com - ChrisAndChris[/URL] - [URL="https://github.com/chrisandchris/symfony-rowmapper"]RowMapper und QueryBuilder für MySQL-Datenbanken[/URL]

Kommentar

5) ist mir klar

Kommentar

5) ist mir klar
              Wäre mir nicht so klar. Was ist das? Ein Einstellungstest? Das liest sich nämlich ein wenig als würde jemand die Spreu vom Weizen trennen wollen. Wenn z.B. bei 5. einfach nach einen Limit gefragt wäre, warum dann nicht implementieren und warum sollte das Probleme mit anderen Seiten geben? Entweder ist das Verunsicherungstaktik oder ein Hinweis doch ein wenig mehr nachzudenken.

Kommentar

Hallo,
                Nur für die Mitleser: Ist die ursprüngliche Frage/ das Problem jetzt gelöscht und wenn ja, warum?

Kommentar

Das ist eine solche Unsitte, ursprüngliche Frage hier rauszulöschen. Dabei sollte jeder Anfänger wissen, das Netz vergisst so gut wie nichts.
                  Hier die ursprüngliche Frage:

Hallo,

Introduction:
                  Throughout this task, we talk of so called „Numbuddies“ of a number X:
                  The Numbuddies of X are generated by looping from i=1 to i=X and taking numbers that satisfy the following conditions:
                  - If i is a multiply of 3, then the following number is one of X‘s Numbuddies:
                  i + i*X
                  - If i is a multiply of 5, then the following number is one of X‘s Numbuddies:
                  i + i*ROUND(SQRT(X)) + 1
                  - If i is a multiply of 3 and also a multiply 5, then the following number is one of X‘s Numbuddies:
                  i + i*3*5*ROUND(SQRT(X)) + 2
                  I.e. the number of Numbuddies of X is always smaller than or equal to X, so there is only a limited number of them.

Project:
                  Please implement a PHP-Project called numbuddies that works as described in the tasks below.
                  You also need to create tables for a MySQL database that can save the data required.
                  Please note that millions of users should be able to use this project at once. That’s why you have be careful when designing the database and the queries. Performance, efficiency and a clean and maintanable structure are top priorities here.
                  Needless to say, your code should also be clean and commented.
                  If anything is unclear or irritating, please ask yourself what the most reasonable interpretation would be and work according to it.
                  If you don’t manage to fully implement a function, implement the part you are able to implement instead of skipping the task.
                  In the following tasks, a user-login-system is assumed to be existing. To simplify the execution, please ignore this and just accept the user ID via GET (i.e. load page.php?uid=1).

1) Input Page (URL: numbuddies/user.php):
                  On this page, the user inserts a number X on a form. The number is saved in the
                  database. Also, its Numbuddies are computed here and saved in the database, so they
                  can be queried later.

2) Output Page (URL: /numbuddies/current.php):
                  This page displays all Numbuddies für the current X of the user. The current X of the
                  user is the number he inserted last on the input page above (Task 1).
                  Using next/previous buttons, on one page per X saved in the database for this user,
                  its Numbuddies are displayed. For navigation, there should be no page reload. I.e.
                  you only see the Numbuddies of one X at once.
                  For simplicity of the task, you can query all data at once instead of querying on each
                  button click, i.e. there is no need for dynamic loading using AJAX.

3) Deletion Page (URL: /numbuddies/cron.php):
                  This PHP-File is automatically called by a cron job already existing on the server. All you
                  need to do is to write this file with its only function called cron() that deletes all user
                  numbers data older than 30 days.

4) Check Page (URL: /numbuddies/check.php):
                  On this page, the user inserts a number X and a number Z. The output is only true if this
                  combination exists in the database for this user.
                  Alternatively, the user just specifies X. The output then is the number of Numbuddies
                  existing in the database for X and this user.
                  Theoretical question: If there is a hundred million X-entries in the database, should
                  you change anything on the table or not? Please list the reason(s), if any. In any
                  case, there will also be a large number of users in the database as well.

5) Theory: Extremely high values for X on the Input Page
                  Do you see a problem for the Input Page (1), if X is a very large number? In the case
                  of a problem, please describe your solution to it, without implementing it. I.e. you are
                  not required program here. Also, ignore problems with all other pages except the
                  Input Page.

Kommentar

Zitat von jspit Beitrag anzeigen
                    Das ist eine solche Unsitte, ursprüngliche Frage hier rauszulöschen. Dabei sollte jeder Anfänger wissen, das Netz vergisst so gut wie nichts.
                    Danke!

Interessant wäre es wofür das benötigt wird (wurde). Macht wirklich fast den Eindruck wie eine Aufgabe für einen Einstellungstest?

Sieht als Aufgabe ganz spannend aus. Da kann man sich austoben.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X