Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Online Webdesign (PHP) Kurse

Guten Tag, Ich bin Robin Berenschot. Ich arbeite fur ein Firma in der Niederlande. Ich möchte gern Wissen ob es ein Firma in Deutschland ist wie Online Webdesign Kursen organisieren. Vieleicht können Sie mir etwas Websites nennen die Online Webdesign Kursen geben. Ich höre gerne von Ihnen!

Mit Freundlichen GruB,

Robin Berenschot
    Eduvision GmbH

Jetzt muss ich doch ein wenig lachen, und bin bei dem Gedanken, Bot oder Copy & Paste?

Ein Beitrag im richtigen Forum würde doch reichen.

Nuuuun ja ...
    [I]"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel." (Homer J. Simpson)[/I]

Kommentar

Ja ich weiB nicht genau wo ich das frag platsen muss.. Darum habe ich es bei verschiedene topics geplatst.. Können Sie mir Hilfen?

Kommentar

Was genau suchen Sie? Ich verstehe nicht so ganz.

Sie suchen eine Firma in Deutschland, die in Deutschland Kurse über Webdesign hält, dies jedoch nicht vor Ort sondern alles Online abwickelt?

Grüße
        Da Psy

PS: Sie dürfen gerne du zu mir sagen
        [I]"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel." (Homer J. Simpson)[/I]

Kommentar

Do you speak English? i hope you do! i am looking for some german company's, who sell Webdesign Courses like: dreamweaver, PHP, Joomla etcetera.

And excpecialy the versions you can do at home. So a home study.. And in this case you make the courses on your PC. because you have to make applications and websites. U understand what i meen? I hope so..

And because my german is not so good. I have problems finding the company's with Google for example.. And because of that i was hoping to find someone who can help me with that

Greetz

Robin

Kommentar

are you looking after "programm instuction" ?
            • why? do you need help with this programms`?

mfg

Kommentar

Should the course be held in german or in a other language like english for example?

No company occurs to me spontaneously, which offers such courses. I'll inquire about it in a free minute. Hope to find something for you

Kommentar

Jeah the course should be held in german. Just an Webdesign Course for German people. They should be able to make it at home. And during the course they should be able to make a website. I hope you can find something for me! should be very nice!

Greetz!

Kommentar

Zitat von Robinb Beitrag anzeigen
                  Jeah the course should be held in german. Just an Webdesign Course for German people. They should be able to make it at home. And during the course they should be able to make a website. I hope you can find something for me! should be very nice!

Greetz!
                  Do you mean a online tutorial like "How to create my own homepage?"?
                  Or step by step video-tutorials about the programs?
                  Or only PDF-Files?

Kommentar

Zitat von PsychoEagle Beitrag anzeigen
                    Do you mean a online tutorial like "How to create my own homepage?"?
                    Or step by step video-tutorials about the programs?
                    Or only PDF-Files?
                    I mean a online tutorial: How to create my own homepage.. With like Dreamweaver, HTML, PHP.. It's no problem to pay money for it. I am looking for a much as possible company's who sell tutorials like that.

It can for example also be a Course with video tutorials and PDF files as well..

Kommentar

Maybe one of this?

video2brain - Das effiziente Video-Training - Lernsoftware Tutorials Softwareschulung (Video Tutorials)
                      #php/QuakeNet Tutorial - Einführung (PHP-Online-Tutorial)

Kommentar

is that an online webdesign course?

My german is not so good so its hard to find out for me is thats the one i am looking for

Thats btw!

greetz Robin

Kommentar

First link: A company, who sell Video-Tutorials on DVD
                          Second Link: A online-tutorial with chapters. So you have to read each chapter like a book, because they build in suggestion to the others (?! bauen aufeinander auf).

My english is also not the best

Kommentar

Okey! well thank you very much!!

Gr. Robin

Kommentar

No problem, your welcome.

If I'll find further websites, I'll let you know.

Greetz
                              Da Psy

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X